Less explores area in Nepal.
Enjoy the beautiful Phoksundo Lake.
Home of Blue Ship, Snow leopard, and Musk deer.
Home of Sherpa and Buddhist culture.
Dolpo trek takes you on a trail that edges through the ancient village like Dho Tarap, Shey Gompa where still people follow centuries-old traditions and custom. Dolpo is one of the most remote and least developed districts in Nepal. The well-protected forest of pine, Oak and Juniper is the home of endangered animals like Himalayan Thar, Musk deer, Blue ship and snow leopard. The majestic beauty of the landscape and snowy peak make our trek more interesting. On our way to trek we have to cross two high passes, The Baga-la (5070m) and the Numala pass (5360), from where we can enjoy the aesthetic view of Mt. Dhaulagiri to the south and Tibetan Himalayan range Kugung la and Khyung to the north. After crossing the high pass we will arrive in Phoksundo Lake which is one of the attractions of our trek. The view of Lake Turquoise –blue waters set in a cleft between rocks that’s rise 2,000m into the clear mountain skies. The Lake surround by beautiful village where people follow Buddhism and Bon Po Culture.
After a day rest in Phokusundo, our Dolpo trek lead to the Shey Gompa crossing through another high pass Nagdalo-la (5350m). our classic trekking continues to the amazing country of crystal Mountain at Shey Gompa, following the ancient Himalayan trade route and back to Jhuphal for the flight back to Kathmandu, giving you more opportunity to explore this fascinating wild west of Nepal.
Arrival day in Kathmandu (1,300m/4,264 ft) Transfer to Hotel.
Explore ancient city-Kathmandu & trek preparation. Overnight in Kathmandu.
Fly from Kathmandu to Nepaljung, Overnight in Nepalgung.
Fly to Jhupal (Dolpo) (2,320 m/7,610 ft) & trek to Dunai (2,850m/9,348ft), 2-3 hrs walk.
Trek to Tarakot (2,850m/9,348ft), 5-6 hrs Hike.
Trek to Khani Gaon (2,543m/8,341ft), 5-6 hrs walk.
Trek to Tarap Khola (3,450m/11,316ft), 4-5 hrs hike.
Trek to Yak Kharka (3800m/12,464ft), 4-5 hrs walk.
Trek to Dho Tarap (4,090m/13,415ft), 5-6 hrs hike.
Rest Day at Dho Tarap for acclimatization.
Trek to Tokyu Gaun 5-6 hrs walk.
Trek to Numa La base camp. 4 hours hike.
Cross Numa- la (5190m/ 17.023ft) and camp at Phedi.
Cross baga-la (5169m/ 16954ft), overnight at Yak kharka.
Trek to Ringmogoan (3641m/11942ft), 6 hours.
Rest day at Ringmo, explore Phoksundo Lake.
Trek to base camp (4600m/ 15088ft) 5-6 hours.
Cross Nagdalo- la (5350m/ 17548ft) and trek to Shey Gompa (4340m/ 14235ft), 7 hours.
Exploring day at Shey Gompa.
Trek back to Chunuwar (3130m/10266ft).
Flight back to Kathmandu via Nepaljung. Trip End with Fare well Dinner.
Trip Cost Includes
- All airport/hotel transfers
- Two nights accommodation in Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu, one night in a guest house in Nepalgunj/Jupal and tented, teahouse accommodation in mountain
- All domestic flights (Kathmandu-Nepalgunj -Jhuphal-Nepalgunj-Kathmandu)
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals Tea Coffee in mountain
- All ground transportation as per the itinerary program by private vehicles
- All necessary staffs with experienced English speaking leader (guide), cook, assistant leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers:1 porter), other helpers (1 trekker: 2 helpers) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food, and lodging
- All necessary paper works; special trekking permit for Lower Dolpo trek
- Down jacket, four seasonal sleeping bag, and trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes
Trip Cost Excludes
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 20 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu because of early arrival, late departure, early return from mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Altitude chamber (PAC) or oxygen
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu(and also in the case of early return from mountain than the scheduled itinerary)
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended
- Tips for guides and porters
No departure dates as of now
No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking here