- Paradise for Nature and wildlife lovers.
- Home to the Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Indigenous Tharu People and their culture.
- Best place for bird watchers.
This wildlife Safari Tour in Nepal can be the best option for those who love wilderness and will to explore the different culture. Elephant rides or jeep safari across the dense vegetation in the National park, with Blue bulls, deer, wild Boars, hyenas, Rhesus macaque, wild dogs, wild elephants and leopards in actions in their natural habits is the best pleasure of this tour. Beside with this wilderness safari in the park, the tour includes exposures to the culture and lifestyle of the indigenous Tharu people and their cultural dance and performance.
Situated on the western bank of Karnali River, Bardiya national park nearly covers an area of 968sq.km with dense Saal, grassland and riverine forest. Park is a home to the famous Royal Bengal Tigers, one horn Rhinoceros, and many others rare and endangered species. Ardent bird watchers and nature experts have also enlisted this wildlife safari Tour as a paradise for sightseeing as exotic bird species like Bengal Florican, White-napped and great slaty woodpeckers, Oriental Pied Hornbill, Cinereous Vulture, Grey-headed fish Eagle, White-tailed Eagle, Darter, Indian Pitta have made it more attracting.
Arrival in TIA Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. Brief about the tour.
Mountain flight in the morning (optional). Major city sightseeing tour in afternoon, Overnight in hotel.
Drive to Birdaya National park. Evening Tharu cultural show, Overnight in Hotel.
Full day wildlife safari - jungle walk, village walk, elephant back safari. Overnight in Bardiya.
Drive back to Kathmandu, Overnight in Kathmandu.
Free day in Kathmandu (take a city walk and shopping) Trip End with farewell dinner.
Trip Cost Includes
- All Airport and hotel transfers as per itinerary in private vehicle.
- Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu (include breakfast) and 2-night hotel in Bardiya National park (include three-time meals).
- All tour transportation According to the itinerary in private vehicle.
- English speaking trained and experienced tour guide.
- Heritage site and national park entrance fees
- All government taxes and office service fee.
Trip Cost Excludes
- Nepal Visa fee
- Extra night accommodation during your stay in Nepal.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Tips for Tour Guide and Driver.
No departure dates as of now
No reviews yet. Be the first and write about your experience by clicking here