Wildlife Safari Tour : Bardiya National Park
- Paradise for Nature lovers.
- Home to the Royal Bengal Tiger.
- Indigenous Tharu People and their culture.
- Best place for bird watchers.
Situated on the western bank of Karnali River, Bardiya national park nearly covers an area of 968sq.km with dense Saal, grass land and riverine forest. Park is a home to the famous Royal Bengal Tigers, one horn Rhinoceros and many others rare and endangered species. Ardent bird watchers and nature experts has also enlisted this wildlife safari Tour as a paradise for sightseeing as exotic bird species like Bengal Florican, White-napped and great slaty woodpeckers, Oriental pied Hornbill, Cinereous Vulture, Grey-headed fish Eagle, White-tailed Eagle, Darter, Indian Pitta has made it more attractive.
Wildlife safari Tour in Bradiya National park can be the best option for those who love wilderness and will to explore different culture. Elephant rides or jeep safari across the dense vegetation in the park, with Blue bulls, deer, wild Boars, hyenas, Rhesus macaque, wild dogs, wild elephants and leopards in actions in their natural habits is the best pleasure of this tour. Beside with this wilderness safari in park, the tour includes exposures to the cultural and life style of the indigenous Tharu people and their culture dance and performance.
- All Airport and hotel transfers as per itinerary in private vehicle.
- Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu and 2 night hotel in Bardiya National park.
- All domestic Flight According to itinerary.
- All tour transportation in private vehicles
- English speaking trained and experience tour guide.
- Heritage site and national park entrance fees
- All government taxes and office service fee.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Extra night accommodation during your stay in Nepal.
- Travel and rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc).
- Tips for Tour Guide and Driver.
Day 1: arrival in TIA Kathmandu, transfer to hotel. Brief about the tour.
Day 2: Mountain flight in the morning (optional). Major city sightseeing tour in afternoon, O/N in hotel.
Day 3: Transfer to Airport-flight to Nepalgung, drive to Birdaya National park. Evening Tharu cultural show, O/N in Hotel.
Day 4: Full day wildlife safari i.e. jungle walk, village walk, elephant back safari. O/N at hotel.
Day 5: Transfer to Airport-flight to Kathmandu, free day for shopping. O/N at hotel
Day 6: trip finished, Departure for onward journey.
Date & Price
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book Now|
We specialize in arranging custom tailored tour/trekking packages. Fire us an email and one of our team members will get back to you to assist you in figuring out a best travel/trekking package for you.Go on - it will take just 30 seconds.