Tropical Alpine Mix Nepal trek: Khaptad & Baridya National Park
- Nepal’s Most protected and rarely touched area
- Aesthetic views of Api and Saipal Himalayas
- Ingenious view of sunset and rafting full of adventure at Chisapani
- Renowned Saileshwori temple
- Beautiful Nepalese village and impressive hospitality.
The Tropical alpine mix Nepal trek brings you more close to explore Nepal’s most protected and rarely touched area is what we have designed for to offer you the extraordinary experience. The trek moreover has been intended with wildlife safaris as both major places Khaptad and Bardiya National park are great for spotting wildlife and birds with enormous vegetation in huge number of species. Khaptad remained in hill station consists 287 types of birds, 23 species of wild animals and 587 species of natural vegetation(comprising about 224 species only of medicinal herbs) dwells in this highland that includes varieties of landscapes with rolling green hills, steep slopes and streams. With 22 open patches of grassland, Khaptad is also meant to be an area that covers 225sq.km of far west region in Nepal. Some listed endangered animals and birds like barking dear, Himalayan black dear, musk deer, wild boar, Ghoral, Leopard, wild dogs, peregrine falcon, the white rumped vulture and also partridges, flycatchers, bulbuls cuckoos and eagles in many types have made homes to this beautiful raised ground. Khaptad even looks more beautiful when 135 different species of flowers blooms and decorates entire conservation area. Subsequently, Bardiya National park is also yet another largest and least explored among National parks but situated in base land in terai in Mid-far west region compare to Kaptad. The area that encompasses is also quite large in comparison scaled to 968 sq. km thickly forested by sal trees(shorea robusta). Bardiya National park still accommodates to blue bulls, deer, wild boars(langur) and rhesus monkey, civets, hyenas, rhesus macaque, wild dogs, sloth bears, otters, tiger, mongoose, wild elephant, black buck, gharial and marsh mugger crocodiles, gangetic dolphin with especial one-horned rhinoceros and many other rare and endangered species. Ardent bird watchers and nature experts has also enlisted this park a paradise for sightseeing as exotic bird species like Bengal florican, silver-eared mesia, lesser florican and saurus crane has made it more attractive.
The trek along with tour that includes Khaptad trek with Bardiya National park safari starts all the way from Attariya, a junction that adjoins three major places Dhandgadi, Doti and Mahendranagar soon after leaving from Kathmandu. The way follows Bhimdutta Panta highway towards Doti, a former capital of medieval Kingdom till 17th century. Doti has its own history, lineage and tradition which can still be seen in the people living there. The beautiful hill station also has a popular Saileshwori temple, where you can spend your time until we leave for Khaptad. Khaptad has lot more to show beautful wildlife, birds and vegetation along with aesthetic views of Api and Saipal Himalayan range. A long way drive follows to return completing your trek takes you all the way to Chisapani Karnali where you will have a beautiful transit day. Rafting upon your request can be organized on very next day enjoying warm sunny day before we leave to Bardiya. And finally, Birdiya National Park where your safari, excursions along with quick tour around the village to discover unique culture and traditions of local people brings your entire trip to an end.
- All Airport and hotel transfers as per itinerary in private vehicle
- Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu including temple/monument entry fees and private vehicle and experience tour guide.
- Accommodations in Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu, Doti, Chisapani on twin sharing Basic.
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation during the trek.
- Domestic flights (Kathmandu-Dhangadi-Nepalgunj- Kathmandu).
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, Green society duffel bag, t-shirt, trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paper work and permits.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes as well office service charge.
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Bardiya.
- All bar bills along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu, Chisapani and Bardiya in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc
- Tips for guides and porters.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Flight to Dhangadi, Drive to Silgadhi (1340m/ 4395 ft).
Day 3: Silgadhi – Jhingrana (2250m/ 7380 ft) to Bichpani (2905m/9528 ft
) 5-6 hours walk.
Day 4: Trek to Khaptad (3020m/9906 ft) 4-5 hours hike.
Day 5: Rest day, Discover Khaptad National Park.
Day 6: Trek Back to jhingarna, overnight in teahouse.
Day 7: Drive to Chisapani.
Day 8: Drive to Bardiya National park, overnight at Park.
Day 9: Wild life safari in Bardiya National park.
Day 10: Drive to Nepalgung, Flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 11: Final day, fare well friends.
Date & Price
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book Now|
We specialize in arranging custom tailored tour/trekking packages. Fire us an email and one of our team members will get back to you to assist you in figuring out a best travel/trekking package for you.Go on - it will take just 30 seconds.