Nar Phu Valley Trek – 18 Days
Nar Phu valley trek considered feral in Annapurna region and opened for tourists from 2003 is hardly explored trekking area. This adventurous journey requires proper setup and enough fortitude once you decide to get there. This customized trek takes you to the beautiful hidden villages Nar and Phu that lets you experience a breath taking views of mountains, glacier, narrow canyons, lovely forest, amazing rock formations and Gumpas.
Culture and Natural diversity
Buddhist and Hindus are main religious communities domiciled with unique culture along with diverse social arrangements. Nar Phu is a traditional village in Nepal which is untouched from modern civilization, where people follow the Buddhism and their culture mostly influences by Tibetan. The ancient monasteries, Pilgrim site for both Hindu & Buddhist – Mukatnath” and Mesmerizing beauty of nature always impress the travelers. The scenic view of Annapurna Himalayas, lake, beautiful landscape, Roaring River and warm hospitality of people will be the unforgettable moment of this trek.
How to get Nar Phu valley?
After a seven hour drive from Kathmandu, the excited trek to Nar Phu start from Chamje. The very next days we start our hike along the side of rive Marshangdi with a scenic view of rocky mountain, eyes catching falls and green Hill. We continue follow the Annapurna circuit trail to Kato, from where the Nar Phu valley trails separate. After an exploration of this impressive Villages, we trek back to Annapurna trail and continue our adventure to Throng-la pass, the holi shrine Mektinath and to Jomsom, where our journey will end. Next day you can fly or drive back to another beautiful city Pokhara.
- All Airport and hotel transfers as per itinerary in private vehicle
- Accommodations in Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on twin sharing Basic.
- Welcome and farewell dinner
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation during the trek.
- Private vehicle from Kathmandu to Chamje and flight fair from jomsom to pokhara.
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paper work, ACAP permits and TIMS.
- A comprehensive medical kit
- All government and local taxes
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All bar bills along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc
- Tips for guides and porters.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu, Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Drive Kathmandu to Chamje (1430m/ 4690ft), 7 hours.
Day 3: Trek to Dharapani (1950m/ 6338ft) Five hours, overnight at teahouse.
Day 4: Trek to Koto (2610m/ 8560ft) 6 hours hike, overnight at teahouse.
Day 5: Trek to Meta (3560m/ 11677ft) 6-7 hours.
Day 6: Trek to Phu Gaon (4250m/ 13940) 7 hours, overnight at Phu gaon.
Day 7: Rest and acclimatization Day in Phu Gaon.
Day 8: Trek from Phu Gaon to Nar (4110m/ 13480ft), overnight at teahouse.
Day 9: Trek to Nagwal (3660m/ 12005ft), overnight at Nagwal.
Day 10: Trek to Manang (3540m/ 11611ft) 3 hours.
Day 11: Rest day at Manang.
Day 12: Trek to Yak Kharka (4110/ 13480ft), 4 hours, overnight at teahouse.
Day 13: Trek to Throng Phedi (4600m/ 15088ft), 4 hours walk.
Day 14: Trek to Muktinath vai Throng-la Pass (5416m/ 17764ft), 8 hours, overnight at hotel.
Day 15: Trek to Jomsom via Kagbeni (2720m/ 8921ft), 5 -6 hours walk.
Day 16: Flight to Pokhara, free day.
Day 17: Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight night at hotel with farewell dinner.
Day 18: Trip End, farewell friend.
Date & Price
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book Now|
We specialize in arranging custom tailored tour/trekking packages. Fire us an email and one of our team members will get back to you to assist you in figuring out a best travel/trekking package for you.Go on - it will take just 30 seconds.