Mera Peak Climbing- 16 Days
- Amazing view of Mountains while flying to Lukla.
- world’s 8000 meters 5 Different Mountain.
- Easy climbing and less strips.
- Experience of Sherpa culture and hospitality.
Mera Peak Climbing (646m/21,190.ft) is one of the well known peak climbing in Nepal, where world’s 8000 meter five different peaks are viewed at a time when you summit. Situated on the edge of famous Khumbu region Mera Peak Climbing ensures your peak climbing is rewarded with best views of the mountains like Mt. Everest, Kanchanjunga, Makalu, Losthe, Choyu and many others your have had ever standing on its base. Mera peak climbing demands physically determined trekkers for snow trek those who dare to dream of standing on a Himalaya summit with stunning expedition way capturing the toughest peak considered the most challenging task in the world.
The Mera peak climbing starts with amazing Mountain View flight form Kathmandu to Lukla which thereafter trails your trip to Mera getting through the beautiful mountain view and lovely villages including the virgin forest of Khumbu valley. The Mera peak climbing inclusively ensures less stripes and easy climbing as altitude are in the range of 40 degree snow slopes which is comparatively comfortable the other peaks in Nepal to surmount.
- All Airport and hotel transfers as per itinerary in private vehicle
- All domestic flight according to itinerary
- Deluxe Hotel at Kathmandu
- All ground transportation by private vehicles
- All accommodations, Tent and meals during the treks
- Down jacket, 4 seasonal sleeping bag (down jacket, sleeping bag and mountaineering gears are to be returned after trip completion)
- All Mountain gear
- Welcome & farewell dinner
- All cost for a GSA trek leader (First Aid and well English Speaking), Climbing leader, a Sherpa assistance leader(s) and porters.
- All necessary paper works and permits
- Exclusive Medical Kit Bag
- All government and local taxes if necessary
- Nepal Visa fee (bring accurate USD cash and two passport photographs)
- International Air fair
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch & evening meals in Kathmandu
- Personal Mountaineering gears
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses e.g. phone calls, laundry, bar bills & extra porters
- Tips for Guides and Porters
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu 1300m/4264ft, transfer to hotel.
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu and preparation for Trek and climbing.
Day 03: Fly to Lukla and hike to Chutanga.
Day 04: Trek Chutanga to Khartitang.
Day 05: Trek Khatitang to Nau Lekha.
Day 06: Trek Nau Lekha to Khothey.
Day 07: Trek Kothey to Thangnak.
Day 08: Trek Thangnak to Khare.
Day 09: Trek Khare to Mera base camp
Day 10: Trek Mera base camp to High Camp.
Day 11: Trek to High camp and climb to Mera peak 6654m. and Hike back to base camp.
Day 12: Trek Mera base camp to Khare.
Day 13: Trek Khare to Kothey.
Day 14: Trek Kothey to Khartitang.
Day 15: Hike to Chutanga.
Day 16: Hike back to Lukla.
Day 17: Flight back to Kathmandu.
Day 18: Final depature, fare well friends.
Note: This is our package determine but we can be more flexible according to your requirement
Date & Price
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book Now|
We specialize in arranging custom tailored tour/trekking packages. Fire us an email and one of our team members will get back to you to assist you in figuring out a best travel/trekking package for you.Go on - it will take just 30 seconds.