Best Holiday in Nepal : Culture and Nature Tour Package
- Ancient Hindus and Buddhist Culture
- Art, History and ethnic people culture
- awesome landscapes and aesthetic Himalayas
Nepal’s Diverse Natural Beauty
Nepal is rich in its natural diversity – ranging from tropical to tundra weather. As part of the package, you will be visiting the city of lakes – Pokhara, that among others is home to nine lakes enlisted in the world wetland lists. Along with that the city lies in the lap of the fabulous Annapurana Mountain Range and these snow-capped mountain’s reflection baths in these serene lakes. If you are one of mountain trekker who wouldn’t like to breathe into same air. This is place for you to be.
Into Mustang’s Tundra Beauty
Love trekking into Tundra vegetation and walk along mountains that are decorated with Buddhist prayer flags with pine leaves scattered on the way – Mustang is your choice. Mustang, previously a forbidden kingdom, is full of riches for nature and culture lover. While this tour does not dives deep into diverse aspects of Mustang, we will be visiting to Muktinath – an ancient temple revered equally by Hindus and Buddhist as the place for gaining emancipation.
Nepal’s Cultural & Ethnic Diversity
This tour packages provides exposure to cultural and religious practices along with civilizational aspects of the Newars of the Kathmandu valley – including Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur. Along with that this tour includes visits to holy Hindu and Buddhist sites – including Swaymbunath and Boudhnath in Kathmandu, to Bajrabarahi in Pokhara and to Muktinath in Mustang.
This cultural and natural tour package incorporates, significant aspects of Nepali culture – most of the sites included in this package are included in UNESCO’s World Heritage site. Accompanied by our experienced tour guide, our guests have always admired this package and remains one of our most popular travel packages.
- All Airport and hotel transfers as per itinerary in private vehicle
- Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All domestic Flight According to itinerary
- All tour transportation in private vehicles
- English speaking trained and experience tour guide
- City map
- Heritage site and conservation area entrance fees
- All government taxes and office service fee.
- Nepal Visa fee
- Extra night accommodation during the your Nepal trip.
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Tips for Tour Guide and Driver
Day 1: Arrival in TIA Airport, transfer to Hotel.
Day 2: Sightseeing tour in Kathmandu (Shyambhunath, Pashupatinath, Hanumandhoka Darbar & Buddhanath) full day.
Day 3: Drive to Pokhara, on the way visit Manakamana Temple. O/N at hotel in Pokhara.
Day 4: Sightseeing tour in Pokhara, in option can do paragliding, zip flyer. Overnight at hotel.
Day 5: Transfer to airport, Fly to Jomsom. Perform Puja and holy baht, O/N at Muktinath.
Day 6: Drive back to Jomsom via Kagbeni O/N in Jomsom.
Day 7: Morning flight to Pokhara and afternoon flight to Kathmandu, O/N at hotel.
Day 8: Trip end, Final Departure.
Date & Price
|Trip Start Date||Trip End Date||Price||Book Now|
We specialize in arranging custom tailored tour/trekking packages. Fire us an email and one of our team members will get back to you to assist you in figuring out a best travel/trekking package for you.Go on - it will take just 30 seconds.