Annapurna Trekking along Dhampus & Sarangkot
- Aesthetic mountains view, sunrise and sunset.
- Pokhara city tour with exciting boating in Phewa Lake
- Warm hospitality of Local people.
- Thrilling drive on Nepalese high way.
Trekking in Nepal considers as one of the easiest for Dhampus Sarangkot trek in Annapurna region that takes you to the famous hills which are close from Pokhara city. After a forty minute drive to Phedi your exciting trek will start, following two hours exhausting step walk will bring you to Dhampus which is one of the well-known spot for spectacular view of Annapurna and lamjung Himalayas range. This three days exciting Dhampus Sarangkot trek tenders your outreach feelings addresses thrilling local culture, people hospitality, panoramic view of Mountains includes Annapurna I, Fishtail, Annapurna south, Mt. Dhaulagiri as well sunrise and sunset view from Sarankot.
Dhampus Sarangkot trek ensures the best among the options for those who have limited time and wants to explore the Nepalese Culture and Beautiful Himalayas. This wonderful three days adventure on the Annapurna region will also guarantee your desire to explore typical Nepalese village, beautiful Rhododendron forest, majestic views of snowy mountains with sunrise and sunset. Besides, you will also have an opportunity to experience the paragliding, boating on Fewa Lake as well as bungee jump which obviously will make your entire trip outstanding. Trekking along the hillside of beautiful Pokhara valley will make yours trek extra special.The package where your entire trip lets you entertain trekking along with other activities like bungee jump, boating and mesmerizing sight seen in Pokhara that shows you the view of beautiful mountains is something best you are offered choosing Dhampus Sarangkot Trek. It is truly a best combination where people can experience almost everything in one package.
- All Airport and hotel transfers as per itinerary in private vehicle.
- Accommodations in Deluxe hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara on twin sharing Basis.
- Full board meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) and accommodation during the trek.
- All transportation (Kathmandu-Pokhara-Kathmandu) and (Pokhara-Phedi-Pokhara) in Private vehicle.
- An experienced English-speaking trek leader (trekking guide), assistant trek leader (4 trekkers: 1 assistant guide) and Sherpa porters to carry luggage (2 trekkers: 1 porter) including their salary, insurance, equipment, flight, food and lodging
- Down jacket, sleeping bag, trekking map (down jacket and sleeping bag are to be returned after trip completion)
- All necessary paper work and permits (ACAP, TIMS )
- All government and local taxes as well office service charge.
- Nepalese visa fee
- International airfare
- Excess baggage charges
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- All bar bills along the trek.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara in case of early arrival, late departure, and early return from the mountain(due to any reason) than the scheduled itinerary
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc
- Tips for guides and porters.
Day1: Arrival in Kathmandu (1320m/4329 ft) transfer to hotel.
Day 2: Drive to Pokhara by private vehicle – 5 hours, overnight in Pokhara.
Day 3: Drive to Phedi, Trek to Dhampus (1650m/ 5412ft), 3 hours.
Day 4: Trek to Sarangkot (1592m/ 5222ft) 4-5 hours walk.
Day 5: Trek back to Pokhara, sightseeing tour in Pokhara.
Day 6: Drive back to Kathmandu, overnight at hotel. Service finished.
We specialize in arranging custom tailored tour/trekking packages. Fire us an email and one of our team members will get back to you to assist you in figuring out a best travel/trekking package for you.Go on - it will take just 30 seconds.